Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GO ROCKS!!!!

This past weekend we decided was going to be a laid back weekend. The only thing that we did do that was fun was went and watched our cousin Gabrielle cheer at her high school Football game. It was a lot of fun! I had never been to a high school game (or any football game for that matter) so it was neat. The girls did a great job with cheer. All the back flips are crazy! Oh and Gabby also just got her learner's permit too which is always an exciting thing! After that we all went out for lunch and the boys ate their first meal from a restaurant. Grilled Cheese and fries!! Yummy. They really enjoyed it and left a nice mess for the poor waiter.

I also feel like the worst parent ever. We went to the game that day and it was cooler out but it was a beautiful day. Well as the game went on it sort of good warmer but when the sun went behind the clouds it cooled off. We weren't thinking and did not put sun screen on the boys faces and they both got burned. Their poor little faces were SO red. Josh was too. I didn't get burned but boy did my freckles come out like crazy! I guess it's because my face lotion that I use every day has SPF 15 built in to it. :(

Anyways, below are some pictures from the game as well as some pictures of the boys. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Cy got them Ohio State Buckeye shirts for their birthday and it was a home game that day against Michigan so the boys were in spirit wearing their shirts!!

That's Gabby in the black pants doing flips
Gabby
This is Patrice. She is Aunt Jill and Uncle Trace's friend and just loves Babies!!
Just arriving at the game
GO BUCKS!!
Ethan sitting in the bleachers with daddy. Such a big boy!
Gabby and Cohen
Gabby & Ethan
Ethan's poor little sun burned face
Cohen ejoys walking behind their new Tonka truck.
CUTIE!
Two cute diapered bums.
Just a picture I took this morning of the boys.
Don't you just love the rolled up sweat pants?? I did that because every time he crawled they would cover his feet up!
Ethan's funny hair after he woke up from a nap.
Cohen riding his truck
"All hail the HOCKEY STICK!!!" (notice the drool all down the front of him? He had been chewing the stick just before i took this picture!)
Two little corn on the cobs!
Hey!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are not a bad parent! If I could only tell you the number of times I have forgotten to put sunscreen on the boys...
and I live on the coast! The have been burnt more times than I want to admit! :(

Amy Jo said...

Sounds like everyone is doing just great! The boys are so big! We can't wait to see them again!

Oh, and speaking of bad parenting, I let Sam eat 7 cupcakes on Saturday night at our Halloween party.