Thursday, September 13, 2007

Out for a walk with mommy

All of these pictures were from yesterday. I've been trying to get out walking with the boys every day now that the weather is a little nicer (not so darn hot and muggy!!) so some of these were taken along our walk. We stopped and took some photos in the grass.

Goof ball
My little man
We barricaded the boys from going into the kitchen area and away from the stairs. Ethan tried following our cat up the stairs the other day so we would like him to just stay away from them for awhile!!
Dinner time!! The boys had just finished eating and were a mess. I went to the kitchen to get a cloth and jumped out and with the camera from behind the wall and said "BOO"! and they laughed their little heads off and I got a great picture out of it!
Ethan now enjoys crawling under and pulling up on the Jumperoo and exersaucer more than anything.
Looks like they are both deep in thought.

I love your eyes Cohen!
Such sweet innocents
My little cuties...growing up so fast.

No comments: