Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Visit to the Zoo and New Trikes

We went to the Zoo with our Mom's/Kids Group. It was fun. I ended having to oush the boys non-stop because they wanted out of their stroller SO bad but I couldn't let them run when I was without Josh. I felt bad but I needed to keep them where I could see them. Next time we'll take them in their wagon. I think they will be much happier. We were there for about 2 hours though and it was a beautiful day :)

These guys were so loud it was crazy. I think this was the boys favorite part of the Zoo though :)

Otters basking in the sun
Kimoto Dragon (I think)

Looking at the Tigers



They made friends with a Peacock. It came closer to them but I got nervous...I thought it would peck them. I hate big birds like this, they scare me :(
This is my favorite picture. He/she looks so cuddly...but then I saw the claws! WOW!
Cohen's looking at the bear and Ethan is more interested in the people!
The Rhino
The Elephant (both the Rhino and the Elephant were inside but they have a huge outdoor area too. Some other Elephants were outside but the boys couldn't get a good look at those so we went in.
Sleepy tigers
Ethan fell asleep on the stroller on the way back to the car and continued sleeping all the way home...:)
Cohen was wide awake or so I thought...

..then I turned around and saw him sleeping :)


THE NEW TRIKES...
We bought the boys some Radio Flyer trikes from a girl in my local twins group. The boys really like them although they don't know how to peddle them yet they certainly know how to push themselves along with their feet. And they did NOT want mommy and daddy's help at all :( Here's a few pictures:



This is Cohen laying in the clean laundry. I had folded all the laundry and put it back in the basket to carry upstairs but Cohen apparently thought it would be nice to pull some clothes out and lay on them. You can't really see it but he's got a cute grin on his face :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...clean laundry is Benjamin's favorite place to play too! LOVE the new trikes and the zoo pics look like so much fun!!

Melissa said...

The new trikes are cute! They will get the hang of it. Alex and Nicky will pedal on their trikes, but not thier bikes :(
Wish we had a zoo around here! It looks fun!