Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pictures from Christmas time when Josh's dad and girlfriend came for a visit!

So I have been meaning to post these pics for SO long now. I feel horrible. These were pics taken from when Josh's dad (Eric), girlfriend Brenda, her two girls Malyse (I'm sorry I don't know if that is the correct spelling), Devin and Josh's youngest sister Jenna came up just after Christmas. We had a great visit and it was so nice to finally meet Brenda and her daughters. The boys LOVED the girls and all the attention! They DROVE here from Florida so that was a feet unto itself. I think Eric was in his glory being around the boys...and I'm pretty positive the feeling was mutual for them. They just loved climbing on him and gave out big giggles all the time. If I do remember correctly though they weren't all smiles & giggles!! They were a bit off for a few days. I guess having 9 people cramped in our little townhouse was a bit much for them! We loved having them all here and once again as with all our family, we wish we lived closer. So here are a few pics from that visit...(in no particular order)

My handsome little man

Gabbing on the telephone
Just some snow. This was taken just after Josh's dad left. Brenda's girls were so hoping to see snow while they were here. They have lived in FL all their lives and have never touched snow.
Just the boys climbing.
They LOVE anything electronic (or anything they know they shouldn't have!!)

Devin & Cohen. She let him play with her cell phone so she was his favorite!
Hmmm...not sure what's going on here...
Auntie Jenna and Cohen cuddling :)
Ethan taking his first few steps
Brenda and Malyse
First thing in the morning and they did not want their picture taken
Malyse & Coehn
Me & my baby boy


Ethan looks as big as her!
The boys
Papa Eric feeding the boys
I had gone to Target to buy these Rubbermaid containers for Christmas decorations and the boys had so much fun playing in them. This is Ethan giving Cohen loves...
And this is Cohen giving Ethan loves (warms mommy's heart :)
Papa Eric playing with Cohen...sooo much fun!
Cohen has pinned him down
And Ethan too...
Cohen waking the girls up in the morning
Both the boys bombarding them
Silly Co
I'm not sure what he was looking at but I thought the picture was cute.

Opening their Christmas gift from Papa Eric and Brenda...
...it's a Zebra! They LOVED their gift (and still do). Thank you!
Cohen is such a loving little boy

You are cute E
My little mountain goat
Oh those eyes :)

No comments: