Monday, February 18, 2008

Meeting another twin mommy

Today the boys and I ventured out to meet another mommy of twins. We are in the same online group for moms of twins and decided that since we are the only one's in the group that live in OH and not that far from one another that we should meet up. So we did! We just strolled around Polaris mall and ate lunch at the food court. All the kids were good and it was nice visiting with someone else who has twins. Emily also has an almost 4 year old daughter as well who is such a sweet heart. Anyways, here's a few pictures. We didn't get very many and the one with Emily and I was supposed to be of the 7 of us but he only got us in the picture. Oh well. It was fun!

Miss Maggie wanted to come with me into Stride Rite while her mommy was getting her watch strap fixed and wanted another picture! Cutie Patutie.
Watching Emily & Maggie going up the escalator. Maggie really wanted to go up so I offered to stay with the kiddies while they went up and back down!

Cohen saying HI!
All the kids
Me & Emily. (insert puking face here as I hate this picture of me) Emily looks nice though :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I think you are the cute one of the two of us! Thanks again for meeting up with us! We had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

I'm SO jealous!! She's MY best imaginary friend :( I'm glad y'all had a nice time and the pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jealous here, too!!! I'm glad you had a good time